Electroheat ECO-V Inverter Side Vent Pool Heat Pump
Electroheat ECO-V Side 5 kW
Electroheat ECO-V Side 9 kW
Electroheat ECO-V Side 12 kW
Electroheat ECO-V Side 17 kW
Electroheat ECO-V Side 25 kW
The Electroheat heat pump range are an ideal solution for heating:
- Swimming pools to extend the season
- Plunge pools
- Swim spas and spas
COST EFFECTIVE HEATING
A swimming pool is a major financial investment.
Getting the most out of your pool, means keeping the pool at a swimmable temperature for the maximum number of hours in each day and the maximum number of days in each year.
A pool heat pump will economically keep your pool warm 24 hours a day.
Compared to gas and electric heaters, the Electroheat ECO V pool heat pump range use just a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat and unlike solar heating; there is no reliance on the sun as the latent heat in the air is used.
For every 1kW of electricity consumed, Electroheat can produce up to 8kW of heat.
Electroheat ECO-V inverter pool heat pumps utilise a variable speed compressor to regulate the pool water temperature automatically and independently.
- Inverter technology uses a variable speed compressor motor similar to a cars engine
- It slows down and speeds up as needed to hold a selected desired temperature or speed
- The desired temperature will be reached more quickly and maintained more efficiently
- Inverter technology provides a more precise water temperature without the fluctuations and power wastage of fixed speed systems
- Inverter technology is significantly more energy efficient with energy savings of between 15 – 30% over fixed speed systems
- The speed control of the compressor and fan motor also means quieter operation
- 10 years – titanium heat exchanger
- 3 years – compressor
- 2 years – all other components
- 1 year – Warranty Labour