Waterco Electroheat ECO-V Inverter Pool Heat Pump
- Inverter technology uses a variable speed compressor motor similar to a car engine.
- It slows down and speeds up as needed to hold a selected set temperature
- The desired set temperature will be reached more quickly and maintained more efficiently.
- Inverter technology provides a more precise water temperature without fluctuations in power.
- Wastage of fixed speed systems.
- Inverter technology is significantly more energy efficient with energy savings of between 15 – 30%.
- Over fixed speed systems.
- The speed control of the compressor and fan motor also means quieter operation.